[pology] Error running check-rules

mvillarino mvillarino at kde-espana.es
Wed Aug 29 23:41:08 PDT 2012

I am trying to get kind of an histogram of incorrect translations, so
I'm checking all of the files (from kde translation into galician
lang) with all of the rules. Then the plan is to check all of the
files fule by rule, fixing errors).

Stage 1:
Command issued:  posieve.py -b check-rules gl/messages/

Error message (after some 1100-1200 files)
posieve.py: [error] gl/messages/others/commit-digest.po:23(#1):
Sieving failed: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

Stage 2:
Curiously, yesterday all posieve.py -b check-rules gl/messages/
-slokalize -srule:"rulename"
 finished sooner or later with an error message. But today it is not
reproductable, and I have no updated pology for a while.

Kind regards, Marcelino