[pology] Packaging

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Sun Aug 5 10:02:20 PDT 2012

> [: mvillarino :]
> I would like to know if there is any debian or rpm package available for
> pology, or if there are any plans concerning them.

I don't plan on providing any distro packages through Pology web site, only
the source distribution.

Instead it would be great if various distro packagers would pick up Pology,
though I also don't plan on pushing for this myself. (But I would be quite
willing to adapt things in Pology build system when it causes problems for
a packager.)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)