[pology] Possible mistake in pology check-spell

Javier Viñal fjvinal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 11:41:16 PDT 2012

Hello:

	I have found that the option '-s skip' in check-spell and check-spell-ec,
exclude regular expressions with a case-insensitive pattern (the python code
include the option re.I when compiling the regular expression).
	This makes impossible to write a regular expression that only exclude
words in capital letters, that in general are not translatable.
	I was trying to exclude ^[A-Z]+$ from the check-spelling, but due to the
flag re.I, this regexpr exclude all the words.

re.I
re.IGNORECASE
Perform case-insensitive matching; expressions like [A-Z] will match lowercase
letters, too. This is not affected by the current locale.