[pology] check-spell

mvillarino mvillarino at kde-espana.es
Tue May 29 11:33:23 PDT 2012

Sorry for the late reply.

It gives this error to me:

marce at aruxo:~/Traducion/KDE/trunk/l10n-support$ patch
pology/sieve/check_spell_ec.py
check-spell-ec-capitalize-internal-words-01.diff
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file pology/sieve/check_spell_ec.py
marce at aruxo:~/Traducion/KDE/trunk/l10n-support$ posieve.py
check-spell-ec pology/lang/gl/deleteMe.po
posieve.py: [error] pology/lang/gl/deleteMe.po:header: Sieving failed:
argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable
marce at aruxo:~/Traducion/KDE/trunk/l10n-support$

where deleteMe.po is a file ontaining only three texts: UNIX, Unix, and unix.