[pology] Using KDE Bugzilla as bug tracker?

Alexander Potashev aspotashev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 04:35:09 PDT 2019

Hi Chusslove,

Pology currently has no bug tracker. According to the README file in
the source code, bug reports should go into this mailing list.

I think this is not very convenient as bug reports can be lost in the
mailing list over the years, and searching is hard. How about letting
Pology users report bugs at KDE Bugzilla (https://bugs.kde.org)?

The regular way to adding Pology to KDE Bugzilla is to create a KDE
sysadmin ticket at https://sysadmin.kde.org/tickets/ . Please be
prepared to provide information for the attached form. In the field
"Default CC List" you can put this list's address, so that all bug
reports are also forwarded here.

(It just so happens that I also have admin permissions at
bugs.kde.org, but let's still ask KDE sysadmin to edit Bugzilla and
not jump over their head.)

--
Alexander Potashev