[pology] Using KDE Bugzilla as bug tracker?

Alexander Potashev aspotashev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 03:25:13 PDT 2019

вт, 25 июн. 2019 г. в 13:03, Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic at gmx.net>:

> > [: Alexander Potashev :]
> > The regular way to adding Pology to KDE Bugzilla is to create a KDE
> > sysadmin ticket at https://sysadmin.kde.org/tickets/ . Please be prepared
> > to provide information for the attached form. In the field "Default CC
> > List" you can put this list's address, so that all bug reports are also
> > forwarded here.
>
> It would make sense, with CC to this list.
>
> I'm not sure about the procedure though, where should I provide the
> information for the form (the sysadmin ticket by itself is rather generic)?
> Also, aside from the product name and description, no idea about the proper
> settings for other elements in the form you attached.

Hi Chusslove,

I guess you can just supply all the relevent information when
submitting Sysadmin ticket in its description:
 - default assignee e-mail (you?);
 - e-mail of this list;
 - a list of versions: probably the previously released stable
versions and also "Git master" or just "master"; (when someone report
a bug, they will be asked what version of Pology the bug is
reproducible in)

Other field can stay with their default values.

--
Alexander Potashev