[pology] check-spell

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Sun Apr 29 08:05:11 PDT 2012

> [: mvillarino :]
> Reply from Fran Diéguez:
>
>   personal_ws-1.1 gl 6 UTF-8
>   [...]
>   portapapeis
>   [...]
>
> shows error:
>
>   po/gl.po:11871(#2628): Unknown word 'Portapapeis' (suggestions: Portalapis and Pasaporte).

I tried myself, and got the same result. Since I couldn't find a way to
configure this behavior of Hunspell, I could make it so that when the word
list is read by Pology, for each word also the word with first letter
capitalized and with all letters capitalized are added. This would emulate
the behavior of Aspell which I described in previous message. It would be
nice if either of you could test the attached patch which does this.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)