[pology] Multiple environment pology rules

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Wed Nov 28 04:32:07 PST 2012

> [: mvillarino :]
> I need some rules to apply if both the environment "a desktop" and "a
> theme" are in the file header and the rule. (for instance: kgeography is
> to be applied rules for kde, for geography and for both at a time.

I'm not sure I understood you correctly. Do you mean that you would like to
define a rule which at the same time belongs to two environments? E.g. some
rules have set environment 'kde', some 'geography', and then some which have
both 'kde' and 'geography' set? If so, that cannot be done at the moment,
and it would be complicated to define in all details; why not simply
introduce the environment 'kde-geography', and add all three to a file
header?

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)