[pology] pyaspell not longer exists, replacement with enchant in pology

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Mon Oct 19 09:06:15 PDT 2015

> [: Javier Viñal :]
> I think that "pology/sieve/check-spell" should be deprecated and replaced
> by "check-spell-ec".

I was in fact treating check-spell as deprecated, but now I see that this is
not written in the user manual. I'll add that.

> Another problem I found is that "pology/pology/spell.py" uses pyaspell. I
> have writen a patch that replace it with enchant.

The behavior may slightly differ, so here too we should add new hook
function (e.g. check_spell_ec) and deprecate the old, instead of directly
modifying the old.

For example, the patch did not entirely work for me (suddenly many false
positivies), because Enchant was automatically selecting a different backend
provider. So in the new hook, one should take the provider from [enchant]
section in Pology config, similarly to what check-spell-ec sieve does.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)