[pology] Problems with check-spell and local wordlist

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Mon Feb 20 06:19:05 PST 2012

> [: Claus Christensen :]
>   posieve: [error] cantor.po:header: Sieving failed: Cannot initialize Aspell:
>   ... Can't create speller object
>
> What am I doing wrong?

I've tried doing the same, checking a Danish PO file with a local word list
in lang/da/spell/, and it works for me. I can only assume there is something
problematic with your word list that normalize-aspell-word-list does not
catch. Maybe you could attach that word list, so that I can try with it too?

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)