[pology] Strange posieve error

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Mon Aug 5 07:02:19 PDT 2013

> [: Claus Christensen :]
> I am completely mystified: As far as I can tell the character u'\xe6' is
> the Danish letter 'æ', which appears in most of my .po files. Why would it
> suddenly make posieve choke?

Does perhaps some of the file paths involved in testing (e.g. parent
directory, personal world list...) contain this character? Going through
code of check-spell, there are situations where that might be a problem. Try
the attached "hardened" check_spell.py (put it in sieve/ subdirectory of
Pology source, and possibly rebuild if you run Pology installed).

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)